Monday, August 19, 2013

Scan

Happy to put today to rest! Stressful morning.....pet scan day. That horrible bottle of white chalky liquid for breakfast....veins that wanted no part of an IV (which took two nurses,numerous needles) and 40 minutes trying to get ready for the hour rest before the actual scan.....which only took 25 minutes!  At least it's done but now comes the weeks wait for the results. Must keep busy...

Knitting away on the Paula Poncho. Would have had it finished but couldn't knit much over the weekend. Nothing repetious.   ( can't spell tonight)   before scan so I didn't want to chance it.
I'm really concerned about the sizing...  my lys suggested the s/m after seeing GD. I now have my doubts. Took it to knit night, we checked gauge and I'm right on. I'm half way thru the second repeat of the chart which means there's only about 25 rows to go. The lys had me get 4 skeins (220 super wash paint) and I'm only on the second skein.
I'm really anxious to finish it so I can see the size. Hopefully I don't have to frog it and start over!

I'm enjoying some reading. Seaside Knitters Mystery series by Sally Goldenbaum.  I think there's five so far. My local library had all of them. I can't stop reading.....haven't mastered reading and knitting at the same time....believe me, I tried!

On that note...
Off to read....

No comments: